By joining the Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship EASE Program, you gain immediate access to North Carolina’s most successful incubator and a host of valuable resources:
• You’ll have the ability to attend free networking, educational programs and valuable events to connect with investors, fellow entrepreneurs and potential mentors.
• Stay on top of the events through the Nussbaum Center’s monthly email and see which ones might change your company’s future.
• Enjoy honest feedback of your company’s strategic direction and prospects.
• Stay engaged in the start-up community and enjoy networking with peers, start-up companies, mentors, professionals and investors.
EASE Program participation fee is $400 annually.
*Additional fees for some services *
For growth companies, apply to the EASE Program Comprehensive Business Assistance for one-on-one coaching and mentorship to help your company set strategic direction and understand what it will take to get to the next growth cycle.
Most importantly, you’ll have access to the Nussbaum Center’s powerful network.
• Receive introductions to investors, strategic partners, mentors and other significant contacts and resources to help you grow your company.
EASE Program Benefits for Entrepreneurs
By participating in the EASE Program, you gain access to the following resources and benefits:
• Receive personal assistance in connecting with investors, partners and experts in the Nussbaum Center’s powerful network
• Receive monthly email highlighting free events, entrepreneur-only programs and member-only meetings
• Showcase your company; contribute content to our newsletter, add events to the Nussbaum Center’s monthly email campaign
• List your company on the Nussbaum Center’s web page
• Promote your company by sponsoring a Nussbaum Center conference or program
Are you ready to become part of the Triad’s entrepreneurial culture?
DOWNLOAD AN INFORMATION SHEET
"Through the EASE program I received valuable graphic design services that included logo design, packaging design, marketing videos and print advertising. (EASE) work in this area is not only outstanding from a design point of view, but also timely and affordable. It is beyond any expectation I could have had."
Dr. Cheryl Barnett,
My Three Sons Gourmet
"Medical Justice has utilized this program for design, research and implementation projects; it has been tremendously helpful. As with most entrepreneurial companies, one of our most scarce resources is time- there is always more to do than there are hours to do it in. EASE allows us to bring additional resources to projects as needed in an expeditious manner. The quality of work is excellent and the program is an outstanding resource,"
former VP Marketing
Medical Justice Services
Made possible with the support
of the Lincoln Financial Foundation